Hey you! Yes, you! We’re looking for artists to add to our Create over Cocktails team!
Here at Create over Cocktails we are always looking for fresh new talent and artwork that anyone can reproduce within 2 hours with simple, step-by-step instructions. (If you’re interested in instructing the experiences yourself, in addition to the behind-the-scenes work, you may want to consider becoming a Create over Cocktails Host!)
What Create over Cocktails offers our Artists:
- an award-winning brand you can grow with
- participants who are pumped to attempt to duplicate your creation
- a royalty program that keeps on giving while you keep on creating
- flexibility in scheduling and time commitment
- staff to support you when you need it
- an active and dynamic social media presence
- advertising and marketing to a strong and ever-expanding market
- a profile on our website displaying and linking to your artwork
- a unique way to promote yourself and your own art to a vast ready-made audience and potential clientele
You’d be a good fit for a Create over Cocktails Artist if you are:
- an amateur or professional artist or craftsperson (visual artist, textile artist, sculptor, metalsmith, jewelry maker, knitter, you name it!) – not just painters (but those are awesome too)!
- interested in trying something new and applying art in a new way
- eager to assist people in discovering their hidden artist and exploring their creative side
- prefer to paint in the comfort of your own studio enjoying the best company, your own
- interested in earning royalties every time someone picks up a paintbrush to paint your original creation
- love choosing a schedule of your own creation rather than a 9-5 grind
- are comfortable working independently from anywhere
- live in Canada or hold a Canadian work permit
Sound like you? If so, take a look at the following steps and you’ll be on your way to being an official Create over Cocktails Artist!
Create over Cocktails Artist Application Process:
Application: Send us a recent resume (3 pages max.) and cover letter highlighting your experience as an artist and a portfolio of your work (3-10 photos max. sent in JPeg format or a link, or via Dropbox or Flickr).
Application Evaluation: If selected, we’ll send you a few questions to answer to get the process started and if you meet our requirements, you’ll go through an initial screening.
Interview and Audition: We want to make sure you’re a great fit for Create over Cocktails and that we’re a great fit for you.
Create over Cocktails Artist Contract Agreement: Review, sign, and return.
Participate in our condensed training program so you’re totally comfortable creating step-by-step instructions to accompany your masterpieces.
That’s it! You’ve made it! Now do what you do best and go create!