Hey you! Yes, you! We’re looking for hosts to add to our Create over Cocktails team!
Here at Create over Cocktails we are always looking for fresh new talent to host experiences and provide fun step-by-step instruction at a local venue serving cocktails and appetizers. Our Hosts need to be all about entertaining, and the guided instruction (based on a step-by-step guide) must be easy-to-follow. If you’re artsy or crafty, that’s a bonus (and you may even want to consider becoming a Create over Cocktails Creative)! But it’s the personality that counts!
What Create over Cocktails offers our Hosts:
- a solid infrastructure which books the events for you, no hassle needed
- a reliable of source of supplies making up your very own kit
- a way to get paid to entertain while choosing your own hours and time commitment
- an award-winning brand you can grow with
- staff to support you when you need it
- previously vetted venues we trust
- participants excited to share an experience with you (your own fan club)
- an active and dynamic social media presence
- advertising and marketing to a strong and ever-expanding market
- a profile on our website which you can use to promote yourself to a ready-made audience
You’d be a good fit for a Create over Cocktails Host if you:
- are the host(ess) with the most(ess)
- are crafty or artistically capable (no need to be a Picasso) and want to assist people in discovering their hidden artist and exploring their creative side
- are a social butterfly who loves hosting parties and working a crowd
- are comfortable with public speaking and love all eyes on you
- are looking for a flexible schedule which includes hosting parties 1-5 nights a week
- have a zest for the entrepreneurial and are comfortable working within your community
- are comfortable working both independently and as a leader
- are skilled at instructing or teaching others a new thing
- live in Canada and are able to attend training sessions and events at our Headquarters in Saint John, NB, initially, or via Skype
Sound like you? If so, take a look at the following steps and you’ll be on your way to being an official Create over Cocktails Host!
Create over Cocktails Instructor Application Process:
Application: Send us a recent resume (3 pages max.) and cover letter highlighting your experience as a host, your availability and location, and how you would improve the Create over Cocktails experience.
Application Evaluation: If selected, we’ll send you a few questions to answer to get the process started and if you meet our requirements, you’ll go through an initial screening.
Interview and Audition: We want to make sure you’re a great fit for Create over Cocktails and that we’re a great fit for you.
Create over Cocktails Host Contract Agreement: Review, sign, and return.
Participate in our instructor training program so you’re totally comfortable when it’s time to spread your wings and go it alone.
That’s it! You’ve made it! Now go host those Create over Cocktails experiences!